Wye Valley Gravel Rider
A gravel adventure takes you further and allows you to experience more of the wonders of the Wye Valley. We try to stay on paths instead of roads as much as possible, so please be comfortable on your bike on bridleways.
We ride from Redbrook to Chepstow, and visit Tintern and the Forest of Dean…
A fantastic opportunity to be lead around the Wye Valley while being supported and historically informed. We spend much of our winters riding here and wanted to bring more of what we enjoy to more riders.
About the Ride
Rides are between 5-6 hours long, and include the following.
- Small groups of 8 to get the most out of the day
- Ride along the River Wye
- Pop in and out of Wales and England along the valley
- Learn a little local history
- Check out the wildlife, peregrines to king fisher to wild boar and deer
- Support and guidance to read and tackle trickier terrain
- Cake stop
- So many smiles
- Post ride chill with a cold/hot drink
Meet your host
We will meet at the Redbrook town carpark at 9:30am to ride by 10:00. Here will do a thorough bike check and answer questions about the ride.
This is a full day adventure taking in the historical and beautiful area along the Wye Valley from Monmouth to Chepstow.
Please bring a packed lunch and plenty of water although there will be a cake stop, we cannot guarantee full lunch options will be available.
There will definitely be flapjacks…..